Saturday, December 08, 2007

whoa!



Well, exciting is right. The writer did an amazing job of the story, which you can read here and we are really hopeful good things will come of it.

The only thing is... when this picture was taken, I was wearing a bathing suit top. Apparently the magic of photo shop was employed to make my left breast appear to the world - yikes!.... I thought of calling the editor - Wade thinks I'm overreacting, but I still feel pretty naked.

My kids are sure cute, aren't they?

6 comments:

Heather said...

they are cute.. and your HOT! love the article.. such good soap. thanks for the chat this morning.. i really love you!

Kristina said...

so cool! I hope you guys are prepared for the demand that that article might produce! I cant believe they edited the photo, some people. well, we know its not your real skin but skin colored pixels. you dont really look that naked, though, and your kids steal the scene anyway!

Rick said...

This is a permanent link to the same story:

http://www.canada.com/vancouvercourier/news/story.html?id=31f62341-65c7-44c3-a3a4-d0fe5e87fec9&k=62177

philter said...

you guy's rule, i am so proud of you. And nice breast Joanna.

Love you

Jan said...

Sooo exciting... I showed Jaime and she loved it. Didn't think the breast was a big deal. You're in a bathtub, a bathing suit woulda looked dumb anyway. Don't you just have such a rockin fam. Love you all bunches. and bunches.

Lindsey said...

wow jo, that article is amazing! how exciting!