Friday, July 06, 2007

toes found

Eleanor found her toes yesterday. It's great.

Sophia is going to start ballet in a couple of weeks. She has leotard and she puts on shows for us. She is big on one-legged jumps and spins.

Wade worked a roadie gig today. In the last month he has had face-to-face encounters with both Pattie La Belle and Stewart Copeland of The Police. He loves being a roadie for Jesus.

I had a life coaching session the other night with Kim McMechan. It was encouraging and satisfying. We swapped 'weird sentences you say to your kids' stories. Her best of the day was, "Where are you going with that zucchini?"

We are well. Really well. last summer I was so sick with being pregnant and the summer before Wade was so depressed it is actually really nice to see us again. We taught at Mission Adventures week before last and will do another session in a couple weeks time. It was amazing. It was really nice to have that much fun at MA again too.

As for those who queried for deeper advice on the king sized bed issues of the last blog post, I give you the wisdom of the Europeans (both my Norwegian friends and Swiss friends do this) - King sized bed, two single duvets, side-by-side:




See you later, alligator.

3 comments:

Emily Deu said...

I was just in Norway and they did do that, the two next to eachother, and all though I liked having it, I missed being able to snuggle underneath together. Josh and I don't have stealing cover issues, but the thing I don't like about sharing sometimes is that if its cold and the covers don't go down between you then the cold air gets in. That's what I would like about seperate ones. Oh the chaos of it all! :)

jamie said...

haha....thanks jo! That's good advice.

Leanne said...

hmmm...interesting concept. don't know that i'm going to tell that one to kory since i don't have a problem with me stealing the covers or kicking it off. maybe at the 9 1/2 year mark, he will figure this out ;)