
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...we celebrated yesterday and our friend Hannah took a few pics of the fam.
And now Sophia wants to type.
ryn4ybt5j9uy7nnjiyh hgnbyhghuj uttgdfru85tyb7tu8by7b77b6bytyy6t6tg6by5tybgu5805tbyt5by5b5bu5bt6b6bt689bu5tun5nn8u76tutut gi5t5nugt5nnbgbssds jfunng g5ntr5bqer7h7u56yuyyuthghmnby
h
lu
yumr8tfyhng44nfyftnnt
(This says: Happy Thanksgiving at church and we also has another Thanksgiving at our house. When are you coming to see us soon? from Sophia Pallister.)



One of the best, best things about yesterday was the fact that our dear Ralph was with us. He's in town for a couple of weeks and the way he and Soph are looking at each other kind of sums up the reunion. She was pretending to be a dentist and she was taking care of him. Hooray for reunions.
That is the turkey under the foil and the most amazing buns ever, the homemade Pumpkin Focaccia buns! Hooray for a husband that cooks! (yes, we have an industrial stove - God loves Wade very, very much.)
6 comments:
If I hadn't had a four course dinner including: asparagus soup with truffled whipped cream and chives; mushroom mousse with grilled zucchini ribbons and tomato confit; rack of pork with gorgonzola polenta, red chard with raisins and pinenuts, scalloped parsnips and moroccan carrots; pear tartine with homemade puff pastry and rosemary goat cheese... AND wine (or sherry) pairings with each of the aforementioned courses... If I hadn't had all that I'd be seriously bummed that I missed the pumpkin foccacia.
Okay. I admit it. I'm still bummed that I missed the pumpkin foccacia. They're my FAVOURITE!
Love you!
I stuffed our turkey!
Here I am commenting away....I must say that Sophia has wonderful typing skills. Keep it up Soph. To Mom I say, I am sad that I am not there for special occassions. It is bittersweet that Sophia has an uncle ralph that she looks at the way that Jaime looked at you and that it's not her auntie Jan looking back at her.
hey jo- it think we have your makeup, a black little bag? let me know if it's yours....??
i echo your thanks for a husband that cooks!!
p.s. can i get the recipe for the pumpkin foccacia???that sounds amazing!
Joanna,
I love this blog! I love seeing the girls! And I miss you and Wade so much!
Post a Comment