Lately we have......gone to Wade's Mum's wedding in AB. It went pretty well. We love spending time with W's brother and sister and their families, and seeing our good friends the Alexanders. I also saw my friends Tannis and Kim and it was so amazing to see them again after 9 years! Wade and his brother walked his Mom down the aisle. They were very good at it. Handsome, too.

... registered Sophia for school. (Here's Nori in front.) We are still wanting to do home schooling, and have found a program we are really excited about at a local elementary school. Soph will go in September (yes, she'll be 5!) and go 2 days a week for specialty and group subjects - this term the kids there are doing art, gymnastics, quilting, french and worm composting. How east van can you get? Then the resource teacher helps us develop a curriculum for what we want to do at home the other 3 days and we get some funding for that too. I feel way better about the fact that we have figured what we'll do since our baby is due a week before Soph turns 5....


... celebrate our friend Jacqui's birthday. Yay for Jax, and a reason to have a tea party.

... wash Eleanor's hair. She keeps putting stuff in it. Like a purple stamp pad, which coloured her whole face and left these cool punk rock purple streaks in her hair for a couple days, and whipping cream, as this video shows.
..think about getting Sophia an agent. This what she was doing a lunch for Wade and I today and I offered to take a video of her. This the kind of stuff she comes up with on a regular basis. Love that kid.
9 comments:
LOVE it! What a great post. Thanks, Jo!
those videos have just made me have a happier birthday than im already having! man i missed that scream and sophies incredible teaching sessions!!
love you and miss you guys lots!
x x x
five??? how is it that she's five? dave and i were just talking about it today and it feels like we just lived there and held her as a baby. wow.
i know! how did that happen? i still remember you guys wit her at her 1st birthday and her saying "BABY!" one of my fave memories.
love it!
awww i love the videos! So fun to watch. I think you definitely should get Soph an agent...
Man I so wish I'd had a video camera when Jaime was growing up! I am so gonna take a million of my grandkids. Thanks again for posting these so they can be in my living room!!
i'm so glad you like them!!!!
The cousins love the whipping cream bath. I love the part where Sophia spits out the broccoli. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Remember to pray for me on Tuesday (heart surgery day). love Caroline
Post a Comment