Friday, November 16, 2007

10 fabulous things

1) My new boots that allow me to dry and stylish while wheeling the babes about the 'hood.

2) The 40th birthday party I went to on Tuesday for my cousin Michael, with the unlimited supply of gourmet nibblies, champegne and good conversation.

3) Eleanor has learned to clap. Joy personified.

4) Playing princesses with Sophia. It is a delightfully-non-Disney-affected game, where she is Princess Melanie and I am sometimes Princess Glory and sometimes Queen Joanna. Eleanor is Princess Joie or Princess Ta-ta-ta-ta. We live in the sun castle or the rain castle, depending on the weather.

5) The great time I had last weekend with my parents, brother and youngest sister in Victoria with my sisters 5 kids. We ate tons of junk food, ran around like crazy, swam in a wave pool and took home movies of it all to send to our other sister who we missed desperatley.

6) The fact that I get to teach twice this week, once today with Wade at the DTS, and once at church on Sunday. Gives me life.

7) The video shoot last night that wade and did that the BWC types are turning into cooking show podcasts...stay tuned.

8) Wade.

9) Doing 'Angels and Mortals' this week with Sophia & the DTS. It's hilarious. The guys in this school have done some hilarious things this week, so funny!

10) Christmas is coming! Starbucks had red cups! I bought Christmas crackers! and Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...what a good gift.



2 comments:

Jan said...

I think that you are a fabulous thing. Also, I am super jealous of your fab booties and i am super happy that you have all those things in your life that are fabulous. Makes me feel better just thinking about it.

Heather said...

11. YOU