Wednesday, November 21, 2007

coolness


Yay! I'm so proud of my hubby. Not only did he enter and win a huge prize in the Utilikilt contest with his sweet video, but he got his special limited edition prize winner's kilt yesterday, and they done stuck his picture right on the front of the kilt.


That's him second from the top (amidst scenes from the other prizewinners), triumphantly toasting our beloved city. I told him last night that when he first described the concept of the video to me, I was able to picture this exact shot, and there it was, on the prizewinning kilt. Yeah, pretty much everything he does is art.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

yeah, he is pretty much the essence of coolness. wish i was half as cool as him. miss you guys!

Jan said...

First of all, yeah your hubby is cool. It's a good thing he is also a complete freak...keeps me from being jealous instead of just always happy for you. Heee.
Also, you are tagged!