
These two are getting to be friends. They make each other laugh. In two weeks time Eleanor will be one, and I can't imagine life without her. Sophia alone seems out of place now. Such a funny pair.
We re-organized Sophia's toys and books and all our toy shelves in the LR today. It s quite something what a thrill I get out of a re-organized shelf. I do actually get a little adrenaline rush out of it. Am I alone on that? It looks so great... but the best part was that the girls and I spent a lot of time together while we were doing it. So often I feel like I have to pick spending time with them or doing housework, but today was a great day of both.
1 comment:
lol!!! I hate to admit it I also get a rush out of having a clean and organized house.
I hope too that I will be able to balance my desire for order and my time for my family as well as you do..
Post a Comment