Wednesday, April 30, 2008

i got me some bangs too!

Last week I embarked on some much needed self-care. It all started the week before when my best friend Lee - Anne visited me and asked me the question, "So what are you doing in your life right now that has nothing to do with Wade or your kids?"

"ummmmm... sometimes I sew?"

So it started with a haircut and it was business as usual, and then I saw a woman with some new bangs (a fringe to those UK amongst you) and I thought my friend Heather taking the dive to bangs too. I haven't had bangs since 1993 when my goal was that they stand up like a wall.

I'll say more about the rest of the week later, but for now wanted to post a pic or two... I'm pretty thrilled with the new do, too!

1 comment:

Emily Deu said...

Love it Jo!!! you look like your 18! Hot mama!!!!!