
Eleanor had her first hair cut yesterday morning before the party. Bangs trimmed. So big!

I got the idea to use cute wooden clips on goodie bags from the gorgeous photos of Ari & Noah's birthday! Thanks Heather!

Sandra's fave pic of the day.

Yeah, that's a rock so big it's taking Wade's eye out... yep. She was wearing it yesterday..... inquiring minds want to know, Pam!


The game below - I made the bean bags, Wade made the tossing board. It was a tea party theme, so you had to throw them in the cups.


Ange wanted to be there to make the cake, but Aus is long way to come, so we put her tea set on top of the cake instead!
* All photos (except birthday cake) copyright 2008 The Art Of Seeing Photography. Not to be used without permission, please.
7 comments:
great photos.. it looked lovely and what is the deal with Pam???!!!!
looks so fun! Sophia is beautiful...can't believe she's 4!
Wooly says to say happy birthday to Sophia...
happy birthday sophia!!!!! sophia looks so beautiful and just you like you jo!
hey pallister family!
hope you are all doing well!!
just a note to wish sophia a very happy 4th birthday!
soph, you look so grown up and so beautiful! your party looked so much fun!
i love you lots!!
auntie rachel x x x
Hi Jo & Wade and gorgeous girls
I so enjoy reading your blog. Sophie is four wow, how time flies. I miss my great nieces who aer in Mongolia now. They are similar ages to Soph and Eleanor.
Keep the stories coming --- they make my day and make me smile!
Lots love
Sallymae from Downunder
sniff sniff!
I like tea parties.
Post a Comment