I feel better today, seeing her excited about looking like a big girl, but still...yikes. Good thing we have another baby...but then she is going to grow up too, right? AARGH.

Before

After
\
Still, despite my tears we did have the most glorious, yummy, springy, Good Friday with our friends, and the day started off in a lovely way with both my girls. Now, Soph still hits Eleanor probably at least once a day. It feels less traumatic now because 1) I am not as hormonal, 2) you can kind of see when it's coming and often avert it (the randomness was frightening - this is better) 3)we now know Eleanor is made of rubber and she is the toughest baby who ever lived.
Even though this is the case, Sophia also adores Eleanor and wants to push her in the swing, talk to her, smother her with affection and play with her. So, I had Eleanor on the bed in Sophia's room and I needed to go out for a second. I said, "Soph, could you please talk to Eleanor awhile, and maybe show her a toy?" And when I came back, Eleanor looked like this:

All tucked in! Good, good Friday indeed. Thanks for EVERYTHING Jesus...
2 comments:
that's why you just keep having babies until one day you're like 'okay no more babies' and then you won't be sad when they grow up...
your girls are beautiful. soph looks so much like you. miss you soo much. you would love kael ..he's so full of joy.
Post a Comment