She was stoked, I was a little emotional.

Sophia turned three and has just decided to be big. It is mildly disconcerting, but immediately, actually ON the day of her birthday, went on the big kid playground instead of the little kid playground. She was swinging on the bars she likes and said "Where are the big monkey bars?" I said, "Those are the big monkey bars." "No, the big ones." "Yes, those are them. They are not smaller, Soph. You grew!" And she laughs... She has, in fact, according to the doctor, grown 6 cm since April.
And then...has conquered the doctor, the dentist, learning to use the computer, ride a bike with training wheels, memorizing how to spell her own name, learn her numbers and letters, rearrange the things in her room and say things like, "Speaking of cheese..." and "I get the point."
I really like this big kid, but can someone tell me, didn't I just have a baby around here? Where did she go?
3 comments:
Sophia looks cute in her outfit!
i absolutely love those shoes!!
hope you had a fun day soph!
love you all lots!
soph looks so adorable in that pic! i love the little shoes!!
Post a Comment