A thought has occurred to me as I attempt to encapsulate my day for this blog. I think motherhood of young children is partly so exhausting because I experience so many emotions in one day.
Just today I have experienced :annoyance, joy, pride, anger, awe, nervousness, relief, surprise, gratefulness, an uplift, a near breakdown, pettiness, stress and peace and I am sure I'm missing a few.
All that was before 8pm.
Oh, and Wade got me a new phone, it has a camera, an MP3 player and all sorts of things...but I was just aware that there was a time I would have dived right in to play with it all it does, and really I was just thinking..."When am I going to have time to figure that out?"
but, I also thought that I could take really cute pictures of the kids at the park...
Still looking for the joy.
Today I stopped and tried to think of 10 Beautiful Things while I did my ankle exercises and one of the things I attempted to find beauty in was how filthy my ceiling fan is because of all the dust, sun, fun and cooking of summer. It actually did make me feel better about it. It is atrocious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment