An unabashed celebration of my kids, and the adventures of motherhood.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
more photo fun
Here are some more photos from our 'pregnancy' photo shoot. No baby yet, we'll keep you posted! If you'd like to order copies of these, please go to our friend Sandra's website.
I am a Mum who likes to tell stories about my 3 great kids and our lives together.
The name of our family blog comes from when my daughter Sophia was 4, and she was standing at the top of our rail-less, sky-lit staircase, and said to her sister,"Oh Eleanor, you can't go down the stairs all alone with nothing but the purple sky to hold you!"
While choosing the name for our school blog, I was battling with my son on my lap, who was yelling, "who would lick my foot for a prize?" After his sister actually thought it would be worth it and took the challenge, the title was born.
3 comments:
such amazing photos.. will call you today.. love you lots.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNA!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! I'm so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see pics of the new baby! Love you!
lovely to see you guys looking so great! i miss you, keep the posts coming. :)
h. x
Post a Comment