Tuesday, June 05, 2007

some bunny is sleeping now

I just went into to Sophia's room to check on her. She fell asleep in the buggy on the way home and so I carried her upstairs first and put her on her bed. I still needed to retrieve Eleanor and all the bags too, so I left her there. Earlier today we were playing with her bunny ears and they were left on one of the pillows. She must have repositioned herself, because this is what she looks like now:

4 comments:

Leanne said...

cute, cute, cute. somebunny loves her, and you too.

Emily Deu said...

cute!!! She looks tall! see you august!

j. oates said...

i agree, cute. so precious. i would love to come for coffee...some day soon i hope.

Sandra Vander Schaaf said...

Adorable! And kudos to you for both noticing and taking the time to document the moment. The light is perfect. Makes me want to curl up next to your little bunny.
-s.