Thursday, March 15, 2007

does whatever a tired mummy can....

this is ridiculous. i should be brushing my teeth, as any minute now Eleanor is going to really lose it...but I have taken a quick minute as this is really the only minute of the day I have had without someone needing me, and now she is really crying...
i took two minutes to look at some blogs i like to read and one had this:

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
80%
Wonder Woman
68%
Superman
65%
Supergirl
48%
Robin
45%
The Flash
45%
Green Lantern
40%
Iron Man
40%
Hulk
35%
Batman
25%
Catwoman
10%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz



I do not feel super at all. today it seemed like everyone was peeing on everything all day and there was no time for anything but kids. the dishes are not done, the laundry is not put away, and the baby is really crying now. but i am spiderman so i shall swing off to bed and conquer my evil enemies in the morning....
(and secondly, i am wonderwoman)

3 comments:

Sandra Vander Schaaf said...

I am Super Girl!! What fun. I've always know you were a super hero, my sister. -S.

Rick said...

I was Superman. :)

j. oates said...

joanna...you are superwoman and spiderman all in one. i love you. i hope you get some time to yourself soon or have had some already.