Sunday, March 18, 2007

eleanor is...

Yesterday we had a photo shoot with our friend Sandra to get
photos for the Jah Jireh website. They're not there yet, but here is a sneak preview of the amazing magic that happens when Sandra is at work.



Copyright 2007 Sandra Vander Schaaf Photography.
Not to be used without permission.

"You ain't no empty shell,
You are the brightest gem, the loudest yell
A heavenly belle, I said, Nell you know...
You were plucked from the sky like diamonds
Plucked from the sky like spring's new leaf,
Whether it's God's will or my wish,
It happened, thank God you were
Plucked from the sky like dragonflies...
Almost an angel, Eleanor is,
Almost an angel, Eleanor is,
Almost an angel, Eleanor is,
Almost an angel...."

- from the song, "Eleanor" by Shawn Colvin and The Dave Matthews Band

3 comments:

jamie said...

wow she's sooo beautiful guys!!! Thanks for posting that pic..

Leanne said...

gorgeous bebe! yeah, the guy in that pic is ok too..i guess. ;)

Kiwirose said...

I'm so glad I finally found your blog. It took a bit of searching, but it was great to read up while I have a bit of a time out (i'm home sick while the rest of the team is downtown tonight) things are great here, editing going well, team going well, YWAM seattle are rockstar legends, and the Mongolian place was great, thanks Wade! No WOW bubble tea yet, but there is still time. See you guys soon!