Thank you for visting my schmoopie blog. Despite my husband's shameless grandstanding the schmoopieness is still in the lead...
For your grand support I shall reward you with some schmoopie stories.
My Mum is a teacher and was commenting that she was very impressed that Sophia was so interested in watching the Berenstain Bears, as the vocabulary and subject level is quite high for a 2 year old. She was even more impressed when Soph said to her later, "Keep up the momentum, Granny!" (yep, momentum is a Bears vocab word!)
Earler today I came upstairs to find Sophia 'reading Eleanor a story'. The "book" was a mini hinged picture frame. Eleanor was pretty into it. Must be all those books Uncle Ralph read to Soph, she knows how it goes down.
P.S. who on earth is reading from Papua New Guinea?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
well i spread the blog love evenly. nice to hear some more stories. it's about time for me to write another on my blog. love ya.
Joanna - its me - Carolyn (Kiffiak) Anderson from your very first YWAM Vancouver DTS. My husband and I are now missionaries in PNG and I got your link through Jessi. I check blogs almost every day since I'm dying for connection with old friends and yours is sure fun to read. I never go to wade's (haha). Check me out at www.spaces.live.com/whitemeri. Keep up the fun posts. - Carolyn
Hi I've just joined the bloggers so to stay better intouch. Love the slide show. Beautiful kids.
Joshua 1year old on 5th April gone all too fast.
Love Mary. Hey how do I tell you where to find my blog?
lea, you are an equiblogger of the finest calibre, yes, you should post.
carolyn! how cool to hear from you... thanks for reading, it's amazing you're in PNG... thanks for solving that mystery.
mary, i found you, welcome to blog land, sister-friend
i don't even use the word momentum
wow. thats amazing!
i miss you!!
Post a Comment