Wednesday, September 10, 2008

what goes on in her head....

Today I was sitting at the kitchen table with the girls, working on the computer. There was a moment of silence, and then Sophia gave a heavy sigh.

"Well," she said, "I still haven't grown any hair under my arms yet."

5 comments:

j. oates said...

wish i could hear those comments in person sometimes..but they make me laugh and i love reading your blog

Sandra Vander Schaaf said...

Thank heaven! I'm not ready for that one to hit puberty. Lord have mercy.

Anonymous said...

me either, soph.

Karyn said...

Oh how I wish our kids were growing up around each other! I think I could be around Sophie and Eleanor all the time! I so enjoy reading your blog.

Stu Bish said...

Jo, you and sophia just brightened up our dreary wait at SDO airport. thanks for the laughs. We're pretty much desperate for a skype date in the next week or two.....