Tuesday, May 29, 2007

get away from my kid!

I've never "shared" a You Tube video before, but this clip actually moved me to tears. My pastor and and dear friend Gordie, sent this link out to our congregation email list as an example of what happens when we get isolated from one another and get 'attacked'. Now, I almost didn't watch this as a) I don't really like 'animal kingdom' shows, b) I usually dislike spiritual analogy (usually cheesy) video clips and c) I don't often have 8 minutes to watch a You Tube video.

I'm so glad I did, it is one of the most amazing pieces of video footage I have seen in as long as I can remember. You can hear the surprise and awe in the voices of the people filming. The other reason I'm posting it here is (as my blog is dedicated to the adventures of motherhood) that it left me with one thought resounding through my head - with a Mama's roar - "DON"T MESS WITH MY BABY!".

So, my darling community of water buffaloes around the globe, I hope you appreciate it - sadly I can't seem to get it to work so you can watch it right here, but I hope this link will enable you to watch it here.

or you can paste:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

in the jungle, the mighty jungle.......

1 comment:

jamie said...

wow..totally amazing! Thanks for sharing...so much action going on there I couldn't beleive it!