Tuesday, May 22, 2007

good times

We're home! It's so good to be back home and to have Wade here too. It was excellent in Victoria, I don't think I would have made it through the three weeks Wade was gone without my parents' support during the home stretch.



My Dad, a.k.a. SuperBob, with Eleanor



Sophia giving me my Mother's Day cards that my Mum helped her write.
Sophia's said "I hope you are having fun on Mother's Day. Hugs and Kisses" Eleanor's card said (according to Sophia) I wish I could talk. I would say I love my Mama and Daddy."




On Mother's day my Dad took us all (kids, Matt, Mum and I) to the famous Butchart Gardens. Dad said I should just say it's his back garden.

1 comment:

Sandra Vander Schaaf said...

I missed your posts last week. So glad to have you back! Lovely pics... Makes me wish I were with you on your Island getaway with your fab family. -s.