Today we met for the first time as the new home group Wade and I are leading. Interestingly enough on the theme of this 31 days, I had an interesting discussion with my sensitive friend Peter about how he thought of a "small group" and "home group" as two different things, and how it was important that we were having a HOME group.
My writing prompt today is to write kind words, and must say how proud I am of Sophia. She took on the task of taking care of our friend's 3 year old and Eleanor during our meeting, and she was lovely. She sung songs and did stories, and has a lesson and a bible DVD. She took it seriously and was such a blessing. She is a fascinating mix of incredible maturity and extreme innocence and I like her very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She did an awesome job, and saoirse loved every minute of it.
Thanks Lynne! it was so great to be with you guys.
Post a Comment