Today Eleanor was telling us a story. She said, "They made the witch so angry that her eyebrows twitched." Her eyebrows twitched.
And Pax has taken using the word "sure". "Lowly Worm sure love apples." or "That sure a good banana." Tonight he pretended to be a waiter and went to each of us and said, "Hello sir" before asking us what we wanted. He wanted Wade's last piece of watermelon, and sauntered over to him and said, "So, Dad..." and then casually pointed at the watermelon. He likes to say about Wade, "I love Dad, he's my buddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jan said...
I just caught up on all of your posts so far in the 31 day challenge and I love the way you are writing. I mean, I love it as much as I love what you are writing about.
They are snapshots, but they have meat to them and they have already connected me to you more than I was 15 minutes ago before I read them.
I love you.
Jani
Post a Comment